Today we have technology at our fingertips and we are able to look at a “phone” like the iphone that is more like a computer than just a phone and get any crazy information we want that is up to the minute. When it comes to diets there are apps that are made for the iphone that you can consult wherever you go that will bring the information to you in the blink of an eye.
What are the top rated weight loss iphone apps?
Some of these apps are also good for the Android phones which are also popular.
- BMI Calculator: This BMI calculator is called “Ideal Weight” and will calculate your body mass squared by your height and find out what the ideal weight would be.
- Diet Assistant: This is one of the weight loss iPhone Apps that will act as your personal chef and trainer. You can be a vegetarian or a meat and potatoes person and it won’t matter. This little App will take you by the hand and guide you where you need to go!
- My Fitness Pal: This App will take you through the calorie counting you need to have down and how to burn those calories after you eat them. Take it to a restaurant or take it home and you will have it all in one tidy compartment.
- Lose It: This is a simple and smart little App that gives you a calorie goal and a log so you can shop for the food you need to meet that goal and eat right even when you are out.
- Weight Watchers Mobile: This App is the best for carrying your weight watchers plan with you wherever you go and never miss a beat. You can plan your meals and consult your points whenever you go out to eat and at the grocery store without worrying about stepping out of bounds with your diet and regretting it later. This App has the most comprehensive list out of all of them listed because Weight Watchers is a much older and well-established company that has built lists and weight loss programs from the ground up for decades.
These are all great interactive weight loss iPhone Apps and there are even versions of several that have a social media feature—once you are in—you can—if you choose to—talk to others to challenge and support each other.